Monday, January 24, 2011

Sundance Day 0 - Arrival

SUNDAY

we arrived in Park City last night under cover of darkness with large mountains looming around us. our flights were chill and uneventful. did you know that Frontier Airlines gives you warm cookies for free on the plane? because that was kinda awesome.

we pulled up to the house we're staying at and even in the dark we could tell that the place was huge. here's a crappy night photo from my camera:

As soon as we got in the house we got settled and jumped in the hot tub. Jamison and I also ran around in the snow in our swim trunks. if you want to see photos of such ventures, check out my friend Tim's blog. I mean, I'll have photos from my phone, but he's the real photographer of the group.

I will leave you with the view that I woke up to this morning:

No comments: