Wednesday, September 9, 2009

computers are bitches

it's true. they suck. but for some reason i have spent over 12 hours of the last 3 days of my life working to fix computer issues.... and i'm going to keep working on it 'til i whip this bitch into shape. gloves are off baby.

also, i'd like to say thanks to the rest of the people i've talked to about the "unbearable" post. i've found that what helps me get over things is having people to relate to. a lot of people just lecture me and smack me upside the head with some "get your shit together" type of talk, but that honestly doesn't help much. i can try and pull it together on my own but it's not going to work. but if others are willing to open up and tell me what they have gone through and/or are still going through, that's way more powerful. i guess the whole idea that everyone is vulnerable is kind of comforting in a strange way. ya dig?

Sincerely,
Siberian

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I understand completely.