Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 years later...

it's been 2 years since my last post on this blog, but i'm bringing it back. it's fun to look back on this blog read what my summer of 2007 was like and see how nice and simple life seemed back then. things are different now; some good, some bad, but definitely a lot less simple and carefree. i am not saying that it's necessarily a bad thing. complexities are part of life and they help us all become individuals. i just feel as if the entire last year of my life has been very emotionally intense and complex. you, the reader, will learn more about these things as more post start to arrive. I will try and update at least 3 times a week. I think i almost need to to keep myself sane (hence the reason of starting this blog again).

so hello blogoshpere... i am here, once again, to express my thoughts to whomever may find it intriguing.

sincerely,
Siberian

No comments: