Sunday, November 15, 2009

weekend goodness

i went over to Purdue this weekend to spend time with my good friends there. it was anything but disappointing. Friday night we ordered tons of Pizza and just spent time talking and watching ridiculous TV. Saturday seemed like it was going to be a whole lot of nothing but then we randomly found out that Maps & Atlases was playing just down the road that night. AWESOME!


So we went out and saw them (which was incredible) and then Shane and I decided to go out to some bars. Hilarious. One of my favorite things ever is people-watching, so bars and clubs are like mecca for me. I guess this is why i have a sociology minor... i love watching people and analyzing what they do.

then to top off the night there were these two girls who thought (for some reason that is far beyond my understanding) that it would be fun to hang out with me, shane, austin, grant, and jon for the rest of the night. we had tons of fun with them. it's been a really long time since i've met random people and had such a good time with them. really fun and encouraging.

pretty stoked right now, but not stoked on the idea of the upcoming week. such a busy schedule. thumbs down to college.

-Siberian

3 comments:

Adam Stump said...

so jealous right now.

Siberian said...

dude, i miss you. I can't wait until break when everyone is back.

Logan said...

I love this.
Glad to hear you're well.