Sunday, May 30, 2010

Polar Bear

i was a bit disappointed with the last Siberian song i put out, but i think this one makes up for it. i rarely make something that i'm really stoked on, i'm pretty critical of my own songs, but i'm definitely into this one.

the song is called "Polar Bear" but i don't really know why. i'll say that it's because it's kinda like a Panda Bear song... but not really. i made all the samples with guitar (and Frankie the fish) and the beats with a drum machine.

DOWNLOAD "POLAR BEAR" HERE

lyrics:
Hey there brown-hair blue-eyed beauty
won't you be my better half?
My white hair is falling out and
you'll be all that I have left.

Hey there sundress crooked smile
I don't think we've ever met.
We made all those memories and
now I'm trying to forget.

Hey there brown-hair blue-eyed beauty
shirt and pants now on the floor.
You act shy and so do I
but we've been naked here before.

Stop there wait there where ya goin'?
I thought we were having fun.
Lots of time to think this over and
we'll fade out with the sun.

I'll try to be somebody.

No comments: