Tuesday, October 20, 2009

fall break time

fall break starts after classes on Thursday, but all my professors decided to cancel Thursday classes, so i guess my break starts after classes tomorrow. here's my fall break plans:


  • Thursday - go see Girl Talk in Bloomington... for free! so stoked

  • Friday - take my parents to the airport/prepare for recording

  • Saturday and Sunday - record the new Tiger Cub EP


hopefully it will be a lot of good times and also pretty chill. ever since i learned that i was accepted to study film in LA next semester, my motivation has dwindled significantly. i just want to get out there. i'll be living here:

i mean, do you blame me? who can concentrate when they have that to look forward to?

i have a lot of other stuff that i could talk about, but i have too much coffee in me and i feel like i need to go walk around for a while.

later,
Siberian

No comments: